Gateway Park, Minneapolis
Gone, Gone, Gone..It’s all gone. The Temple Court building lasted from 1886-1958, the first Hotel Nicollet was around from 1858-1924, and Gateway Park in the center was beloved by Minneapolis (and winos) from 1915-1960. The white building in the back with the flag pole on top was the Boston Block building which was around from 1882-1942.
This is basically Washington and Hennepin in downtown.